Wiseco AP Pistons Nissan Sentra 180SX 200SX 240SX Silvia S13 S14 SR20DE SR20DET
Wiseco pistons go through more finishing processes than any other piston on the market without driving the cost up. They come with more features standard than any other piston on the market, at a more affordable price than many of the competitors. All of the Wiseco pistons for this application come standard with anti-friction skirt coating which helps minimize scuffing during break-in and lower friction on the cylinder wall. The top face of the piston is textured to improve the combustion characteristics, and all kits come with rings, pins and locks.
Generous Valve Pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve. Note: Piston to valve clearance must be checked.
- Piston Crown shapes designed to promote maximum Intake Charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture “Cross Flow” during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Complex Piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on our stocked Sport Compact pistons!
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume using calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, featuring excellent surface finish and flatness providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- World class forging facility that utilizes the latest technologies featuring complex forged shapes, advanced materials, and featured-aligned grain flow technology.
- Piston weights listed may vary.
- All specs based on U.S. engine codes unless noted.
- All Sport Compact pistons sold complete with rings, pins & clips.